DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Anaerobic Digestion Deployment in the UK” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This 2020 edition of the annual report provides a comprehensive regional breakdown of sector development in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the 10 regions of England.
The level of activity in the AD industry over the past 12-months is once again not reflected in the latest deployment figures and does not reflect the ambition of the industry. Only 7 new plants have commissioned since April 2019, adding a modest 3.4MWe of capacity and increasing biomethane flow to the grid by just over 2,000Nm3/hr. Despite 47 plants being under construction at this time last year, many are yet to reach or complete the commissioning phase due to the inclement weather conditions in the first quarter of 2020 immediately followed by the COVID-19 pandemic and associated restrictions.
There are now 579 operational anaerobic digestion plants in the UK, including 88 biomethane-to-grid plants, and a further 331 anaerobic digestion projects under development. Understanding this deployment landscape is vital for investors, developers, and policymakers alike.
- Extensive market data and analysis of current and future development trends.
- Regional breakdown of the 10 regions of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, with maps and timeline graphs illustrating regional development trends.
- Detailed sector commentary and comprehensive overview of policy and incentives affecting the anaerobic digestion development landscape.
- Comprehensive excel database of more than 1000 planned and operational Anaerobic Digestion facilities in the UK.
- Includes site name and location; feedstock type, source and volumes; energy output type and capacity; and development status.
Reasons to Buy
- To inform investment and policy decisions in the anaerobic digestion sector by understanding the current and future anaerobic digestion market and policy landscape.
- To enable targeting of sales and marketing effort for anaerobic digestion service and product providers, based on technical or regional focus.
To identify the competition and quantify feedstock requirements of the anaerobic digestion industry
Key Topics Covered
2 Policy & Incentives
2.1 Smart Export Guarantee (SEG)
2.2 Contracts for Difference
2.3 Northern Ireland Renewables Obligation
2.4 Renewable Heat Incentive
2.5 Green Gas Support Scheme
2.6 Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Incentive
2.7 Sustainability Criteria
2.8 Feedstock Restrictions
2.9 Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation
3 Deployment Analysis Criteria
4 United Kingdom
7 Northern Ireland
9 North West of England
10 North East of England
11 Yorkshire & Humber
12 West Midlands
13 East Midlands
14 East of England
15 South West of England
16 South East of England
17 Greater London
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bfpjz2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900