Rescheduled to 9th December, please help us to honour our healthcare heroes and highlight your extraordinary work at the 2020 Welsh Pharmacy Awards.
As a result of the global COVID-19 crisis exerting relentless pressure upon the profession, and aware of the sacrifices you’re making on a daily basis for the enhancement of patient care, the 2020 Welsh Pharmacy Awards has been postponed.
However, as we are more eager than ever to shine a light on the exceptional work you’re doing and the difference you’re making, we have decided to put a new date in the diary. In the hope that you find an opportunity in your packed schedule, we would love you to submit your work, encourage your peers, and join us in a celebration of a sector that means so much to so many.
This year’s event will now be taking place on 9th December at the Vale Resort, Vale of Glamorgan. What hasn’t changed, though, is the diverse line-up of categories available for you to showcase your expertise.
- Business Development of the Year (Independent)
- Independent Community Pharmacist of the Year
- Independent Community Pharmacy Practice of the Year
- Excellence in Delivering Self-Care Agenda in Community Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy Team of the Year
- Innovations in Service Delivery in Community Pharmacy (Independent)
- Innovations in Pharmaceutical Public Health
- Management of Diabetes GP Practice and Community Pharmacy
- Management of Substance Dependency in the Community
- Student Leadership